This SOAP-based API brings you the ability to send faxes programmatically from your applications.
Using this API you are able to both send a single document to a single destination and, or broadcast a single document to multiple destinations. In either scenario you can manage fax related parameters individually, such as:
Enabling support for specific blocking filters:
- Australia: Do Not Call Register (DNCR)
- UK: Fax Preference Service (FPS)
Customising connection settings:
- Transmitting Subscriber Identification (TSID) string to identify you as the sender of the fax.
- The number of retries when attempting to connect.
- Resolution setting of the fax document.
- The header format and content that appears at the top of the transmitted fax.
- Specify the date and time you would like the transmission to start.