Step 3 – Starting a fax broadcast
Setting up a fax broadcast involves selecting a list and uploading the document to be broadcasted.
- Click Broadcasting in the UTBox Member Centre.
- Select the link ‘New Broadcast’ on the left side of the page.
- Click Browse to select your desired document to be broadcasted. Locate your document and click open to select it.Note: Please see our supported file types.
- Select the list of fax numbers you wish to broadcast to.
Note: If you have nothing displayed address book see Step 1 and Step 2.
- Enter the email address you wish to receive broadcast report to. If you do not wish to receive a report then un-tick the checkbox.
- Enter a desired TSI for your fax broadcasts.
Note: The Transmitting Subscriber Identification is the number that identifies the sender of a fax. Some receiving fax machines will print this on the top of each page of the fax. By Default this will be your UTBox fax number.
- Choose desired broadcast resolution.
Note: There is a surcharge on fine resolution broadcasts and we recommend in almost most cases to use the standard setting.
- If the broadcast is a mail merge tick the ‘Fax mail merge’ checkbox. This will require the document being used to be a specially formatted Word Document file.
- Click ‘Next’ to advance to the preview screen and review all the details.
- If you wish to schedule your broadcasts tick the ‘Select a start time’ checkbox and select desired date/time of the broadcast.
- Choose your desired ‘Target maximum end time’.
Note: This is the time in which you wish your broadcast to be completed by.
- Check your details once more. If they are all correct then click ‘START BROADCAST’.