The UTBox Email to Fax service renders your email body, along with any attachments you have in the email into a fax.
If you have content added to your email body outside of your control, such as a legal disclaimer, you may be sending an extra page for this content.
To remedy this you are able to ignore the content in the email body for all email to faxes you're sending with us.
This feature can be enabled in the UTBox Member Centre by following the steps below:
- Login at http://www.utbox.net by entering your username and password and clicking LOGIN on the top right hand side of the web page.
- Click Preferences from the top menu
- Click on your phone number
- You will see the option "When rendering email to fax messages:". Select this to "Ignore text in the body of the email".
- Click the Update button at the bottom of the page